Ghost is a service for blogging. Thanks to it, customers are always aware of the updates and the latest company news.
"Short.cm + Ghost" Zap helps to create short links for new blog articles. When a new article is published, a new short branded link automatically appears in short URL list.
This step is helpful for saving time. Instead of copy-pasting, you immediately have a link shortened. After that, share links on social networks straight from dashboard.
Follow the instruction to configure "Ghost and Short.cm" Zap.
1. Go to Zapier.
2. Choose Make a Zap.
3. Search for Ghost and click its icon.
4. Choose the "New Story" event. Continue.
5. Connect your Ghost account. When you click connect, you need to enter your Ghost admin URL and password.
6. When your account is on, continue.
7. Choose the status of Ghost articles for further shortening. Continue.
8. Pick a sample of the article to test.
9. Now you need to add an action. Search for Short.cm and click its icon.
10. Choose the action and continue.
11. If you configure this Zap for the first time, you need to connect Short.cm account.
12. Go to your Short.cm account.
13. Open User Menu.
14. Choose the "Integrations & API" tab.
15. Copy API key.
16. Paste API key to connect Short.cm account. Continue.
17. When account is on, continue.
18. Fill in necessary fields to send a short link. Continue.
19. Send a test to make sure you've made a correct setup.
Important: Turn on your Zap.
Watch the video instruction on how to customize "Short.cm + Ghost" Zap.
Note: Firstly, sign in Short.cm, Ghost and Zapier accounts to create this Zap.