Google Sheets is an instrument for creating tables, charts and graphs. The advantage is that you may share a document for joint usage with your colleagues.
Note: Google Sheet is a handy way to view all the changes that have occurred in document.
"Short.cm + Google Sheets" Zap creates short links for the long URLs in the rows. If somebody edits an existed long link, a new short link will be created with the changes.
One more way to use "Short.cm + Google Sheets" Zap is for bulk link creation. Paste a list of long links to the document and turn on a Zap. A list of shortened links will appear in your Short.cm account.
Note: To configure this Zap, you need to have at least a one long link in a Google Sheet row.
1. Go to Zapier.
2. Choose Make a Zap.
3. Search for Google Sheets and click its icon.
4. Choose "New or Updated Spreadsheet Row" event. Continue.
5. Connect your Google Sheets account. When you click connect, you need to log into Google account.
6. When your account is on, continue.
7. Fill in necessary fields. Continue.
8. Pick a sample of the row to test.
9. Now you need to add an action. Search for Short.cm and click its icon.
10. Choose the action and continue.
11. If you configure this Zap for the first time, you need to connect Short.cm account.
12. Go to your Short.cm account.
13. Open User Menu.
14. Choose the "Integrations & API" tab.
15. Copy API key.
16. Paste API key to connect Short.cm account. Continue.
17. When account is on, continue.
18. Fill in necessary fields to send a short link. Continue.
19. Send a test to make sure you've made a correct setup.
Important: Turn on your Zap.
The video guide helps to correctly customize the "Short.cm + Google Sheets"Zap .