Single Sign-on requires the Enterprise plan. As a corporate administrator, you may allow members of a corporate email to log into Short.cm without registration. With SSO, Short.cm makes the identity-verification process, so your team members may log in without creating a password.
Short.cm currently supports Microsoft Active Directory, G-Suite, Azure Active Directory and SAML.
Follow the instruction to enable SSO:
1. Sign up to Short.cm via your corporate email.
2. Add a domain for shortening links.
3. Configure a domain.
4. Choose the "Teams" tab.
5. Add a team.
6. Name your team.
7. Add the team domain.
8. Click Setup SSO.
9. Choose a provider.
10. Fill in the form and send. Short.io Team configures SSO within 24 hours.
Now, the corporate members may log in to Short.io using their corporate email.
For this, they need:
1. Go to Short.cm.
2. Click on the "Log in" button.
3. Choose the Single Sign-On method.
4. Specify a corporate email.
5. Click on the enabled "Log in" button.